Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ultimate Adventure Experience at the Heart of Cebu

Cebu City has grown full blown as a city filled with amenities for both locals and tourist alike to have a wonderful time.  Clubs have sprouted here and there. Restaurants of different cuisines have appeared from corner to corner.  Shopping malls have been rising and continuously growing.  More and more resorts have been established and developed.  Hotels are multiplying with services like no other.  Take the Crown Regency/ Club Ultima as the ultimate example.  Why is that?  Here's a recent experience I had with my friends that will show you how awesomely unlikely this city hotel is.

I am from Cebu City so I don't have to stay at the hotel to live this experience.  That could be the same for anybody else.  If anyone plans to visit Cebu City and wants this ultimate experience without the luxury of spending a night at the hotel, s/he could just stay at a more affordable place and still savor what Club Ultima has to offer.  Now what am I talking about?  I am telling you about the Ultimate Adventure Experience at this hotel.

everybody's digging in,
getting ready for the adventure ahead
There is no other hotel in the world where you can get on a zipline, climb high walls, ride an edge coaster, go sky-walking, see a 4-D movie, and have a sumptuous lunch for a price less than a thousand pesos!  Yes, their adventure package is so affordable for such an experience that is nowhere else to get, not even in the amusement parks of Manila.  So if anyone is up for something new in Cebu, check out my photos and start your way now to where I had them.




something to kill time while waiting for your 4-D movie turn

Fuente Osmeňa, the heart of Cebu, Club Ultima's location
Ready for the 4-D !!!
my fave dessert at the Chinese Buffet we went to inside the hotel.  
Mind you, this BINIGNIT
 (our local term for this sticky rice with coconut milk and other sweet ingredients)
 is the BEST  I have ever tasted.  Truly exceptional! 
I had more than three servings, my first time, too, to have that much of it.

They're all ready and excited for the Sky-Walk experience
Not quite sure whether my friend Tonet is just enjoying it 
or she's scared to death  
walking on the  the 37th floor's edge above Cebu City

I was feeling on top of the world
 riding the edge-coaster on the 38th level

at the hotel's observatory 
where you can have a clearer view of the city 
 for 10 pesos only.

Buy something for keeps 
at their little souvenir shop atop the  building

presenting my full proof evidence!
Basking in the sun, 
chilling at the breezy pool area 
before ending the day's event

all these and more are only here ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment