Monday, January 23, 2012

Finding the Perfect Campsite for this Summer!

Funny but I went to Moalboal for the first time last Sunday.  Moalboal is a town in the south Cebu province, three hours away from Cebu City.  Many of the people I know have been to this place many times but I hadn't been there until yesterday. It's a place known for its white sand beaches.  Because I'm not much of a beach lover, I never really dreamed of visiting the place.  A group of friends, however, planned for an excursion there and just to get away for a day from the city, I joined in.  And I would have been a pool of regrets  if I didn't.  The location is very accessible (no need to take boats), very cheap cottages, fantastic view, free beaches, and perfect for camping! Yes, it's been like more than a year since I wanted to go camping.  And camping at the beach, over night, is  very very appealing.  And I'm so glad I went to Basdako---the beautiful public beach in Moalboal.  Right now, I'm all about looking forward to an overnight on its white beach and shallow clear waters.   February is the date.  See you once more Moalboal...soon. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment