Wednesday, July 2, 2014

One-day "DIY" Trip to Bukidnon

Last year in August, I got some time off work and spent a few days visiting my "previous" homeland.  We used to reside in the northeastern part of Mindanao, but I wasn't able to explore many of the parts of the paradise in the south.  It was truly a fulfilling experience. But it's funny in a way because of living there half of my life and not being able to see the neighboring places.  Obviously, I didn't have the means to support myself in traveling back then. Even now, it is still a luxury to me.  But as they say, if we have to buy something luxurious, better buy experience and time.

And because traveling is kind of a luxury (considering the rare chances I get to have a vacation and the very tight budget I have), I always see to it that it is in the lowest cost possible.  So, for a low-budget traveler like me, here's an account of how I did a must-experience day in Bukidnon.


Bukidnon and the Thrill We Found in this Pineapple Land (Commuting to Dahilayan Forest Park!)

No comments:

Post a Comment