Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Whitewater Rafting In Cagayan de Oro

Recently, we've heard some bad news about a rafting accident that resulted to death.  It caught my attention more than any other bad news these days because I did some rafting for beginners last year, and a deadly accident  never crossed my mind while engaged in the activity.  It was just pure fun, thrill, and adventure.  I'm thinking now that if the recent accident had happened before my rafting schedule, I wouldn't dare go there anymore, basic level or not.

But of course, we shouldn't avoid the fun side of life by being safe because who really knows exactly how to be accident-free from life? Mishaps, and all other bad things that can happen to us, small or big, they happen for a reason.  Hahaha. Now I feel like I'm rambling already.  My point is, the fun must go on, just as life must go on.  So here's an account of what I did in Cagayan de Oro for two days, something that might give you a little extra insight on the how-to's if you feel like staying away for a little while from your mundane life and take a rafting experience yourself.


Cagayan De Oro Trip: Rafting Makes It Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment